Create your Windows app with no coding required
Windows App Studio carousel
1. Have an ideaShowcase your content using one of our templates, or start with a blank canvas and make it entirely yours.
2. Add contentAdd images, videos, RSS feeds, HTML, connected services, and a lot more. You can bring in your content from a variety of sources in just a few clicks.
3. Choose styleMake the app yours by choosing color palettes, hero images, background, icons, and even generate live tiles and splash screens from your content.
4. Use it!Windows App Studio builds your Windows app so you can share it,install it, edit the code, and even publish it to the Windows Store for the world to use.
Ready. Set. Go. Done!
You’ve been thinking about building an app for a while now, you want share your content and interests with the world, but you just don’t have enough time and even if you did, where would you start?
The answer is Windows App Studio. A free, online app creation tool that allows you to quickly build Windows apps to publish, test, and share. Make changes, add content, and toggle between different device views to watch your app come alive.
And if you want to advanced programming features, Windows App Studio generates your source code ready for Visual Studio - a feature no other app-builder tool provides. There is no better day than today, so get started!
Get Started tips and tricks
Materials for teachers
Materials for developers
- Easily and Quickly Create Apps for Small Business Clients Using Windows App Studio
- Bring a Web App to Windows in Under 5 Minutes with Windows App Studio
- Saving Development Time with Windows App Studio's Windows 10 UWP NuGet Packages
- How to extend an App Studio app using Visual Studio
- How to Publish an App Studio app to the Windows Phone Store
- How to publish an App Studio app to the Windows Store
- Generating and Sideloading Windows 8.1 apps